AMP Medical Products is proud to announce our brand new partnership with TITAN Aesthetic Recruiting, the only dedicated aesthetic recruiting company in the nation.
Founded by Mary Beth Hagen, TITAN Aesthetic Recruiting links highly skilled injectors and employers. Using the TITAN Aesthetic Screening™ protocol, TITAN Aesthetics Recruiting works to identify potential injectors with innate aesthetic aptitudes and strong communication skills, and then pairs them with doctors and practices seeking skilled injectors.
“Mary Beth is a pillar in the aesthetics community and we are thrilled to be the first – and the only – private label skincare company she’s endorsed,” said Elle Marchese, Medical Aesthetician and Product Specialist for AMP Medical.
“Mary Beth has a very good reputation, she’s worked with Neurotoxins and fillers since 2005, she’s worked with both Medicis (now Galderma) and Allergan,” said AMP Medical Products Managing Partner and Founder Peter Marchese. “Her knowledge and industry expertise are invaluable.”
A true partnership in every sense of the word, AMP Medical Products will offer private label skincare products to TITAN Aesthetic Recruiting injectors who wish to supply their clientele with their VERY own customized, personalized cosmetic and skincare products.
There are a lot of great skincare companies in the aesthetic industry, but very few have a private label option,” said Mary Beth Hagen, Founder of TITAN Aesthetics Recruiting. “Many TITAN Aesthetic business partners are looking for multiple ways to brand themselves beyond a logo and social media postings and AMP has solutions that help growing aesthetic businesses create a personalized brand experience with their products.”
Highly skilled injectors spend ample amounts of time with clients and build intimate relationships and connections that span many years. Built on mutual trust and respect, the client-injector relationship is unique – and a prime opportunity for injectors to offer their clients highly customized, boutique skincare products from AMP Medical Products.
“In the Aesthetic field today, so many products and treatments are owned or represented by large corporations that have shareholder profit as a first priority,” said Mary Beth Hagen. “But AMP and TITAN Aesthetic Recruiting are different. We are both small businesses with founders that have been in the industry for more than 15 years. At the end of the day, we both want patients to have a great aesthetic experience and return to the practice again and again. Our new partnership, products, and services will help everyone with that, creating a win-win experience for all.”
The Key 3 Products for Injectors
- Ideal treatment for post procedure
- Perfect for a glide during micro needling treatment
- Calms, soothes, de-stresses and refreshes skin
- Packed with zinc, an essential mineral with anti-inflammatory properties that helps heal wounds
- Featuring arnica, an antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory that accelerates the healing process
- Ideal treatment for the delicate skin around the eyes post-procedure
- Retinol free
- Perfect for sensitive skin claims
- Aids in reducing dark circles, puffiness, and eye bags
- Helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin
- Brightens and decongests the eye area post-procedure
- Proprietary blend of advanced ingredients like Vitamin C and Botanicals fight signs of aging naturally and gently.
- Time-release Hyaluronic Acid ensures all day release and long-lasting hydration
- Makes the work of the injector look even better
- Limits bruising and marks after injectables
- Cryotherapy helps stimulate collagen production for smoother, firmer look
- Time Release Hyaluronic Acid promotes luminous and healthy skin
- Packed with Super Antioxidant Pomegranate extract
- Algae Extract nourishes the skin, hydrates, softens and detoxifies skin
- Featuring Vitamins A & E, Quinoa and Pea Protein
- Paraben free
To learn more about creating your own private label skincare products, call AMP today at 1-844-AMP-SKIN or visit www.ampmedicalproducts.com