CBD has the skincare world abuzz lately – and for good reason. CBD Oil is one of the hottest and most exciting ingredients to hit the beauty world in recent years. But what’s behind all of the buzz?
CBD is the non-intoxicating cannabinoid extract derived from the hemp or cannabis plant. Cannabinoids occur naturally in the human body (endocannabinoids) and within cannabis plants (phytocannabinoids). When plant cannabinoids interact with the human body, like in trendy new skincare products, the cannabinoids can launch a multitude of positive actions for the skin.
More specifically? CBD is a super-powered ingredient to incorporate into skincare products because it helps hydrate and moisturize the skin and acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
More Moisturized Skin
CBD is great for the skin because it helps to boost hydration and moisturized levels and creates a healthier, stronger skin barrier.
In a recent study published in the Journal of Dermatological Science, researchers isolated CBD (and other cannabinoids) from cannabis. When the isolated CBD cannabinoids were then applied to the human skin, they inhibited the overproduction of keratinocytes (skin cells), which are commonly seen in psoriasis, the itchy, dry skin condition.
For those with dry, flaking, or cracked skin, CBD skincare products can help heal and soothe, while also building a stronger, more supple skin barrier.
A Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
CBD is also excellent for use by all skin types because it is an extremely effective anti-inflammatory agent.
CBD contains a naturally high content of beta-carophyllene, which triggers the CB2 receptor within the body. When activated by CBD, the CB2 receptor releases fewer cytokines (pro-inflammatory substances), and impedes inflammation.
Simply put? CBD is a top-notch natural ingredient for reducing skin irritation, puffiness, swelling, and creating a smoother, more sculpted look. Plus, CBD can help tame current acne and redness, while also preventing future breakouts.
Introducing: CBD Body
For consumers that want to experience the incredible benefits of adding super-powered CBD into their skincare routines, our CBD Body is the perfect cream to moisturize, hydrate, and sculpt the skin.
This whole body contouring cream uses a Superfood Complex and 250 mg of CBD to nurture and nourish the skin, while also healing irritation and dryness. Specially formulated to smooth and firm the skin on the arms, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs, CBD Body absorbs easily, but never leaves behind a greasy residue.
To properly hydrate and improve skin texture, CBD Body uses the most effective, healing natural ingredients, including:
- CBD – 250 mg of CBD nurtures dry, sagging, and irritated skin
- Shea Butter – imparts deep hydration while also correcting dark spots, discoloration, stretch marks, and wrinkles – without clogging pores.
- Jojoba – helps prevent chaffed, chapped skin, and tames redness and irritation. For sufferers of eczema and rosacea, jojoba is especially soothing and healing.
- Cacao – naturally high in antioxidants, Cacao blocks harmful free radicals in the body. Plus, with a hefty natural content of omega 6 fatty acids, this superfood also promotes cellular healing.
- Silk – the tightly-woven, smooth fibers of silk lock moisture in close to the skin and create a radiant glow.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – reduces discoloration, hydrates dry, itchy skin and minimizes the appearance of scars and fine lines, thanks to big doses of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
What Makes CBD Body Special?
Consumers seeking out a contouring skincare product that will hydrate, reduce visible signs of aging, and promote a stronger, smoother, more supple skin barrier will love our new CBD Body!
Learn more about AMP Medical Products CBD Body: https://www.ampmedicalproducts.com/catalog/?&SingleProduct=45