DISTRIBUTORDeveloping private label skin care to dispensing physicians world-wide. Clinically proven pharmaceutical grade formulations. USA
AMP has global distributor clients who are physicians, aesthetic professionals and large beauty spa retailers that require effective medical grade products with a holistic approach made in the USA. To become a distributor client you must be an aesthetic professional.
As a precautionary, it is important that we are informed about:
- Where you intend to distribute the products.
- To whom the end user will be, as these products are intended to be sold through the supervision of an aesthetic professional.
- If you intend to sell your brand of products to third party retailers, we have specific criteria that needs to be met. These types of orders are highly scrutinized as to ensure that AMP products are sold with the highest integrity before being offered to the end user.
AMP Does Not Sell to the General Public or Third Party Retailers
- AMP does not support any Amazon business or offer drop shipping.
- The customer is responsible for their own insurance, acquiring distribution channels and having the products approved to be sold.
- AMP will not provide any documentation to ensure your products are approved to be sold. We will only provide our own SDS sheets, certificate of analysis, and full ingredient listings to our customers. Certain custom documents may be requested for an additional fee. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION TO HAVE YOUR PRODUCT SOLD IN THE COUNTRY OR PLATFORM WHERE YOU WISH TO SELL THEM.
Our standard distributor pricing starts at approximately 500 units or 12 gallons or 50kilos when you chose to purchase bulk product. Our manufacturers are equipped to handle large volumes up to 100,000 units. If you are using our AMP stock products with premium labels for your company, certain quantities may be available to ship directly from our warehouse for faster production times. Please inquire to find out our current stock for the products you are interested in.
Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling, custom packaging, and labor that may be associated with the development of a custom order.
An initial consultation (up to one hour) with an AMP sales representative or team member is complimentary to determine if private labeling with AMP is right for your brand. Additional meetings regarding industry insight, marketing, decision making regarding products BEFORE an order is placed is subject to an hourly consulting fee of $300/hr along with a signed engagement letter. Additional consulting through manufacturing partners can be set forth with a suggested fee proposal.
- Once the products, packaging and method of printing has been determined, the order will process with a 50% deposit to secure packaging and products.
- Once artwork is approved the order will go into production and the customer will be given a timeline based on their choices of product and packaging. AMP will continue to assist in the development of the custom order throughout the production timeline until the order is finally shipped to your location. Our goal is to deliver a high-quality product in a timely manner that represents your brand and target market.
Are you a medical professional or medical spa looking to brand a skin care product? Complete this form and a sales representative from AMP will communicate with you shortly.