Micro needling, the dermatological practice of inserting very fine, tiny needles into the skin to improve both appearance and health, has skyrocketed in popularity over the past few years. With an ability to reduce pore size, wrinkles, fine lines, and acne while also improving texture, firmness, and skin tone it’s no wonder devotees call this incredible procedure “transformative” and “skin-changing.”
For aestheticians, the micro needling boom is great news. Not only are consumers experiencing improved, healthier skin post-procedure, micro needling has also ushered in a wide variety of innovative skincare products that improve the skin pre and post procedure.
The benefits of microneedling
The current consumer craze for microneedling is linked to the efficacy of the procedure. Simply put? Microneedling is so hot because microneedling works.
“The procedure… has seen a surge in popularity over the past couple of years, thanks to its two key benefits: One, it helps your serums and treatments absorb deeper into the skin, and two, it creates “micro-injuries” which signal the skin to go into repair mode, kickstarting collagen production and increasing blood flow. The result is brighter, plumper, healthier skin. As celebrity medical aesthetician and skin expert Kat Rudu says, “It’s non-invasive instant gratification,” with results generally seen within a week,” writes Rachel Krause for Refinery29.
And while microneedling was once only done in a professional’s office, 2018 brought micro needling into the home, with the affordable dermaroller. These small, handheld tools resemble miniature paint rollers (or jade rollers), and create small punctures in the skin when rolled. After the skin is “rolled,” collagen and elastin production rev up, to repair the tiny wounds in the skin. The end result? Glowy, healthy skin that looks younger, refreshed, and revitalized.
Microneedling glides for the best results
While micro needling is an increasingly popular and routine procedure, facial skin requires special care before and after the treatment. AMP Medical Products understands the unique needs of micro needling skin, which is why we offer an innovative trio of micro needling glides:
This pure Hyaluronic Acid formula is a nourishing serum featuring Copper Peptides to promote tissue regeneration, collagen production, and heal wounds fast.
- Copper Peptides – promote the production of glycosaminoglycans like Hyaluronic Acid, to create the appearance of firmer, more youthful looking skin.
- Hydracell+ Clear is free from zinc and arnica
Hydracell+ Clear is perfect use as a glide and post-procedure to calm, sooth, de-stress, and refresh skin.
Peptide Hydrator with Collagen
This skin firming hydrator moisturizes and revitalizes complexions. Featuring Triple Bio Brightening Peptide Complex, this unique hydrator fights the signs of aging with Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, and Q10.
- A “natural Botox” – Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) is a peptide compound that reduces the appearance of wrinkles brought on by repeated facial expressions. Research shows Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 temporarily rids the skin of wrinkles by preventing muscle contractions.
- Fights wrinkles with Q10 – CoQ10 suppresses collagenase, an enzyme which causes damage to the connective tissue. CoQ10 also protects the skin from early aging, wrinkle formation, and loss of cell tissue.
- Sphere-free formula
Peptide Hydrator with Collagen is ideal as a microneedling glide.
Hydracell+ with Zinc Arnica & Copper
With all of the benefits of our Hydracell+ Clear Formula, this nourishing serum also features anti-inflammatory zinc, arnica, and copper to accelerate the healing process post procedure.
- Zinc – This essential mineral with anti-inflammatory properties is a necessity for the synthesis of collagen and to heal micro needling wounds.
- Arnica – An herb with antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, arnica accelerates the healing process post-procedure.
- Copper Peptides – regenerates tissue, promotes collagen production and helps to heal wounds.
- Hydracell+ with Zinc Arnica & Copper is great for all skin types, and may be beneficial for those with inflammatory skin disorders.
Hydracell+ with Zinc Arnica & Copper is excellent as a glide during microneedling and as a soothing skincare treatment post procedure.
Want to learn more about our incredible micro needling glides? See more with the links below: