The most common skincare problem
Dry, dehydrated, sun-damaged skin is itchy, painful – and can increase the appearance of aging skin on the face, neck, and decolletage. Unfortunately, as many as 1 in 3 women struggle with dry skin. Even worse? 9 out of 10 women have concerns about the appearance of their dry skin, according to a recent study.
The widespread consumer concern about dry and damaged skin is warranted. Dehydrated skin makes it easier to spot wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, crepiness, and other signs of aging. Not to mention, dry skin is also more likely to highlight the signs of UV damage: discoloration, hyperpigmentation, dark or light spots, and uneven skin tone.
Luckily, dehydrated, sun-damaged skin can be healed with the right moisturizer. Our brand new Lipid C moisturizer is the perfect product to moisturize the skin, repair damage, and provide critical anti-aging benefits.
Save dehydrated skin with lipids
Lipids, or the skin’s natural fats, are vital for maintaining moisture, defending the skin barrier, and aiding in the skin’s natural repair process. Referred to as the “secret fountain of youth,” lipids are an essential part of a preventative, anti-aging skincare routine.
“If you want to keep your skin plump, healthy, and happy, what you really need is good, old-fashioned fat — specifically, ceramides. Just like fat makes food taste better, ceramides make your skin better, keeping it well-moisturized and looking fresh,” explains Jessica Teas for The Cut.
However, as we age, the body naturally slows lipid production. Unfortunately, this decreased lipid production spells bad news for the skin, including: more dryness and dehydration, increased susceptibility to damage from environmental factors, and a less than glowing complexion.
Aestheticians know that lipids are vital to repairing sun-damaged skin and maintaining a beautiful, healthy complexion in the future. Suitable for all skin types, our new Lipid C moisturizer can stimulate the skin’s daily repair system, soothe dehydrated skin, and improve skin tone and elasticity in one single, superstar product.
What Sets Lipid C Apart?
Lipid C, our new lightweight-feeling, multifunctional moisturizer combines key vitamins, nutrients, brightening actives, and collagen stimulating peptides to improve skin tone and elasticity.
Lipid C is an especially effective, multi-purpose moisturizer for all skin types, thanks to a formulation that features:
- Our patent pending non-HQ lightening technology that utilizes a lipid core delivery system to deliver the highest level of lightening actives, which corrects pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Lipidated aqueous actives, for rapid penetration into the deepest levels of the skin – without increased irritation.
- Omega 3, 6 fatty acids and ceramides, which deeply moisturize the skin.
- Pigment suppressors, antioxidants, and DNA repair capabilities that work to address current and future skin damage.
- A bioactive peptide complex, which mimics cytokines produced during wounding, and stimulates the skin’s daily repair system.
All about Lipid C
Lipid C also uses several powerful ingredients to heal sun-damaged skin, combat dehydration, and create a more youthful appearance:
- Our unique Lipid C antioxidant complex – packed with beneficial ceramides and antioxidants, our Lipid C complex increases the skin’s hydration and improves the skin’s barrier function.
- Cocoglycerides – derived from coconut oil, cocoglycerides provide instant hydration and give skin a softer, smoother appearance.
- Omega 3, 6 Fatty Acids – the building blocks of healthy skin, these acids are critical for maintaining hydration, smoothing out skin texture, and promoting a more youthful look.
- Niacinamide – helps even out skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, and promotes a radiant complexion.
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that can help to reduce skin damage caused by UV rays.
- Vitamin C – critical for anti-aging protection, Vitamin C promotes collagen production and protects skin from harmful free radicals.
Who Benefits from Lipid C?
Clients seeking a multipurpose moisturizer that will heal dry skin, provide anti-aging benefits, and even out skin tone will love Lipid C. This lightweight feeling moisturizer is perfect for those seeking out deep moisturization, sun-damage repair, and a more plump, evenly toned face.
Want to learn more about Lipid C? Learn more by visiting: AMP Medical Lipid C.