A newly popular procedure
Fibroblast plasma therapy is the latest trend sweeping the beauty and skincare worlds and consumers are simply loving the results.
Fibroblast Plasma Therapy, also known as Plasma Pen, is a nonsurgical treatment for facial and body rejuvenation. Pinpoint heat in the form of plasma is applied to specific dermal and epidermal areas causing sublimation (solid to gas change) of tissue. Skin contracts and excess skin is reduced, resulting in the tightening, toning and lifting of the skin. This procedure also reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Healing process is activated; collagen formation is started leading to remodeling of the skin and a reduction in the signs of aging.
This non-invasive cosmetic treatment helps eliminate excess or drooping skin while also improving skin tone and texture. The end result is tightened, rejuvenated skin and a firmer, more youthful complexion that has users raving.
Plasma fibroblast treatments are expanding in popularity because of the versatility of the procedure. Plasma fibroblast treatment can be used on the following areas to diminish the appearance of stretch marks, scarring, and otherwise tightening and rejuvenating loose, wrinkled, or damaged skin anywhere on the face, neck, or body. Such as Upper/lower eyelids & Crows feet, Facelift/Neck lift/Dragon lift, Upper lip, Nasolabial lines, Earlobes, and Abdomen.
Additionally, fibroblast procedures are seeing their moment in the skincare spotlight thanks to their affordability and ease. Plasma fibroblasts are friendlier on the wallet and require less down time, especially when compared to cosmetic procedures like eye lifts, or brow lifts. Even better? Plasma procedure devotees say fibroblast procedures are just as effective – if not more effective – than traditional cosmetic surgeries.
With affordability, improved post-procedure downtime, and hyper-effective results for solving a myriad of common skin problems like sagging, wrinkles, and scars, it’s clear – plasma fibroblast treatments are officially here to stay.
“The Plasma Pen gives us the opportunity to give our clients a reduction or even erase lines, bags, and scars! Patients are extremely happy with the limited downtime they experience, and without the pain associated with a surgical procedure. Post care is critical for optimal results and to reduce the unlikely event of hypo/hyperpigmentation. Top quality Medical Grade aftercare products are provided to ensure the best results possible are achieved.”
– A. Celine Nesjan APRN FNP-BC of Echo Aesthetics & Wellness in Las Vegas, NV
Post Plasma Procedure Kit
With the exciting trend of plasma skin tightening on the rise, AMP is proud to announce our brand new Post Plasma Procedure Kits! The newest addition to our post-procedure lines, our Post Plasma Procedure Kits work to protect the skin from the environment and help heal, soothe, improve down time, and boost overall effectiveness after a fibroblast treatment.
Each Post Plasma Procedure Kit includes five key products to help promote healing, safety, and fast recovery post-procedure:
This versatile facial oil revitalizes, regenerates, and repairs the face with an exotic blend of natural plant oils, all rich in nutritious lipids.
- Featuring anti-inflammatory CBD oil, the hemp-derived cannabinoid extract, which reduces puffiness, swelling, and combats acne.
- Sea buckthorn oil, “The holy fruit of the Himalayas” is an antiviral, holistic healer.
- Flax seed oil is packed with omega-3 fatty acids that improve skin elasticity, texture, and repair cells.
Purity Seeker promotes wound healing, combats acne, soothes rashes and redness, boosts hydration, and improves skin elasticity. Perfect for use after treatment.
Sensitive Foaming Cleanser
An extra gentle cleanser for sensitive skin, that promote redness reduction. Featuring:
- Evodiox, a redness-reducing agent, derived from the Chinese Evodia Rutaecarpa plant.
- Ginger Root Extract, to promote smoothness and evenness of skin tone. Excellent for increasing radiance.
- Witch hazel, a powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, that heals and soothes the skin.
Sensitive Foaming Cleanser is ideal for cleansing the skin post treatment.
Sensitive Soothing Balm
This balm helps heal very dry, cracked, and irritated skin, with a blend of rich emollients.
- Formulated Coenzyme Q10, which promotes collagen and elasticity for a firmer, more youthful complexion
- Helps relieve very dry skin associated with eczema, psoriasis, and topical medications, without clogging pores.
- Free of parabens, fragrances, dyes, and petrolatum.
- Packed with nourishing botanicals like:
- Argan Oil – hydrates and softens skin
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel – a natural anti-inflammatory
- Hibiscus Flower Extract – purifies skin, increases cell turnover
- Rosehip Seed Oil – reduces appearance of fine lines and scars
- Shea Butter – moisturizes skin
The perfect balm to heal, soothe, and protect skin post-treatment.
A sheer feeling antioxidant facial sunscreen and makeup primer that provides full spectrum protection against photo-aging UVA & UVB sun rays. Formulated with a unique blend of natural ingredients, including titanium, zinc oxides, and natural melanin.
- Natural melanin is a well-known anti-cancer fighting agent.
- Antioxidants to fight free radicals that break down skin’s underlining cells.
Protecting the skin with SPF is critical after post plasma treatment and AMPShade is the perfect product. AMPShade creates a beautiful pearl matt finish, and is suitable for acne / rosacea prone skin.
2 Cryo Cooling Masks
Our Cyro Cooling Mask with Time Release Hyaluronic Acid and advanced freeze technology create the appearance of youthful, luminous, and healthy skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid locks in hydration and bind moistures to cells to prevent water loss during the day.
- Anti-Aging Peptides stimulate collagen production to fade the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Super Antioxidant Pomegranate Extract boosts skin regeneration, controls hyperpigmentation, and helps the topical effectiveness of sunscreens.
- AMP Exclusive Formula
These Cyro Cooling Masks are a soothing skincare treat and highly effective anti-aging tool to use after plasma tightening.
In addition to being the perfect kits for post procedure, our Post Plasma Procedure kits are also 100% customizable. And, as always, the AMP team is here to help you design your very own kit to suit the specialized needs of your practice and clients.
As plasma fibroblasting treatments become an even more popular procedure, post procedure skincare is set to become more important than ever. AMP Medical Products understands the needs of today’s aesthetic professionals, who lead the way on trends, and we’re proud to help our customers grow their business with innovative products like these Post Plasma Procedure Kits.
Want to learn more about our incredible Post Plasma Procedure Kits? Learn more by visiting: AMP Medical Post Plasma Procedure Kits.