PRIVATE LABELDeveloping private label skin care to dispensing physicians world-wide. Clinically proven pharmaceutical grade formulations. USA
About AMP Private Label
Our founder Peter Marchese has been in the label printing business for over 30 years and aesthetics industry for over two decades. His combined years of experience has resulted with the upper echelon of service partners who produce the highest quality labels, operate certified medical grade laboratories, and proven packaging companies to deliver custom products that exceed industry standards.
Whether you are a solo aesthetician, own a med-spa, are a physician, or a large beauty retailer distributing skin care products – AMP can help build your own exclusive brand.
- Our private label MOQ is typically 24 units and we stock all of our AMP exclusive formulas at our Las Vegas warehouse. Most stock orders ship within 48 hours.
- AMP has various label options to accommodate all types of budgets and businesses.
- Our in-house labels are vinyl with a matte finish suitable for most medical offices providing print has a white background. These types of labels are standard with your private label order.
- Our premium labels are a polypropylene material and offer a matte or gloss finish, metallic inks are also available for an additional cost. These labels are outsourced and printed on an HP Indigo 4000 Digital Press. They typically take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive and remain stocked at our warehouse for immediate shipping capabilities. These types of labels are required for any clear, silver or full color labels. Samples may be provided upon request.
- Silkscreen is also available to customers who are purchasing at least 500 units of each SKU. We will gladly silkscreen any packaging of your choice. This process typically takes 4 to 6 weeks from artwork approval. Please note only empty packaging may be silkscreened.
Private Label Pricing
- A one-time $50 set up fee is applied for each SKU branded with your own label.
- Premium Label cost is $495 per 500 units, $695 for 1000 units.
- Silkscreen starts at $400 per SKU depending on artwork design.
- Private label is not required to purchase our stocked AMP products as we sell them with no additional fees in our own labels.
AMP Does Not Sell to the General Public or Third Party Retailers
- AMP does not support any Amazon business or offer drop shipping.
- The customer is responsible for their own insurance, acquiring distribution channels and having the products approved to be sold.
- AMP will not provide any documentation to ensure your products are approved to be sold. We will only provide our own SDS sheets, certificate of analysis, and full ingredient listings to our customers. Certain custom documents may be requested for an additional fee. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION TO HAVE YOUR PRODUCT SOLD IN THE COUNTRY OR PLATFORM WHERE YOU WISH TO SELL THEM.
AMP makes the private label process very simple and efficient.
You send us a high-resolution vector file of your logo or we can design one for you starting at $75/hr. A mock-up of the desired products with your logo, names, fonts, colors, etc, will be sent to you for approval. Once approved and full payment has been received, the order is placed into production and we will start the printing method of your choice. Stocked AMP products will ship immediately. “Custom packaging” will require very different timelines, please see “Custom Packaging” below.
You may provide your own packaging, custom box, etc.
Our products are 99% customizable. While we do not provide custom packaging services, we will introduce you to our partnering companies who can help develop a suitable fit for your line. Our team can assemble everything at our location and ship a finished product to you or we can ship the materials to your location for assembly.
We highly recommend that you chose “stock” packaging, as “custom packaging” can take up to 4 months – particularly if a mold needs to be made. Once the packaging arrives it is sent to our silk screener and then to the manufacturer for fulfillment. Once filled it will route to AMP for inspection, be prepared and boxed accordingly, and finally shipped to your facility.
Minimums for custom “in stock” packaging range from 300-500 units and “custom packaging” is typically 5000 units and higher. The manufacturers will ultimately dictate the minimum(s) they will fill for each product. This can vary with each SKU and manufacturer. Expect MOQ’s for “custom orders” to be in the 500 to 1000 unit range.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CUSTOM PACKAGING CAN TAKE SEVERAL MONTHS TO PRODUCE, AND WE DO NOT GUARANTEE SHIP DATES AS WE MUST ADHERE TO THE MANUFACTURER’S TIMELINES. WE RECOMMENDED ANTICIPATING A FOUR TO SIX MONTH TIMELINE TO START A CUSTOM ORDER BEFORE YOUR ANTICIPATED DELIVERY DATE. AMP WILL DO ITS BEST TO UPDATE THE CLIENT WITH TIME FRAMES AND DELIVERY DATES.
Are you a medical professional or medical spa looking to brand a skin care product? Complete this form and a sales representative from AMP will communicate with you shortly.