Sheet mask mania
It’s official: sheet masks are one of the most popular skincare items in the U.S. and in the world.
Experts predict that the global facial sheet mask market will grow to be worth a staggering $449.61 million USD by 2024.
The appeal of the sheet mask is easy to see. Affordable and fast to deliver visible results, sheet masks are the perfect option for improving skin tone, texture, and overall appearance fast. Even better? Sheet masks can be easily toted around, so consumers can instantly boost their complexion before a big night out or a special event at a moment’s notice. Plus, there’s the aspirational, Instagrammable appeal of sheet masks:
“The sheet mask selfie has become out-and-out aspirational. Lady Gaga wears giant white sunglasses over her mask; Selma Blair poses in an artfully nude tangle of limbs in front of the mirror, wearing nothing but teardrop-shaped gold under-eye mask patches; Diane Kruger teams her Chanel-logo-stamped sheet mask with a super-fluffy white robe and a tall-stemmed glass of wine…Sheet masks, almost unheard of outside of South Korea until a few years ago, are now big business,“ explains Jess Cartner-Morley for The Guardian.
Popular for post procedure
Additionally, sheet mask popularity is skyrocketing for another key reason: clients love using healing sheet masks post-procedure.
With procedures like injectables, lasers, chemical peels, micro needling, and fibroblast treatments more popular than ever, sheet masks offer an easy, affordable way for consumers to speed up their healing process post-procedure. Using a medical grade, pure Hyaluronic Acid sheet mask post treatment can help heal wounds more quickly, reduce redness and inflammation, and provide the skin with some much needed soothing and relief.
Post-procedure sheet masks also have one more exciting benefit. Sheet masks offer aestheticians and skincare professionals an opportunity to end a client’s treatment on an especially memorable note. With customized options, like Cryo Cooling, Pure Nano-Gold, Resveratrol, and even CBD, Aestheticians can craft a truly high end, specialized experience for their skincare clients.
AMP’s Post-Procedure Sheets Masks
AMP offers a wide range of medical grade sheet masks to help the skin recover after timeless and trendy skincare treatments like injectables, lasers, chemical peels, micro needling, and fibroblast treatments. Our most popular options include our:
CBD Recovery Mask:
Our latest addition to our sheet mask line! Featuring an enriched blend of skin-boosting Vitamins A, C, E, this relaxing mask uses our proprietary time release formulation to deliver key healing ingredients like:
- CBD Oil, the hemp-derived cannabinoid extract, reduces puffiness and swelling after treatments. Plus, CBD is a holistic pain reliever and gentle relaxant, which soothes the skin – and the client – after a treatment.
- Arbutin, a natural skin lightening agent, helps even out skin tone post-procedure.
- L-ascorbic Acid stimulates collagen synthesis, provides sun protection, and protects the skin by reducing free radicals.
- Perfect for soothing, relaxing, and healing the skin post-treatment, our CBD Recovery Mask is the perfect pain reliever and instant skin illuminator after a procedure!
Our Hydracell+ Mask immediately hydrates and helps the skin look firmer and more sculpted after a procedure – or before a big event.
- Medical grade pure Hyaluronic Acid Mask is vital for faster, better healing post-treatment.
- Zinc, an essential mineral with anti-inflammatory properties, heals wounds, like those caused by micro needling, injectables, or plasma fibro blasting.
- Arnica has natural antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, which accelerates the healing process post-treatment.
- Ideal for all skin types, our Hydracell+ Mask is enveloped in a nourishing serum that helps rebalance oils, minimize fine lines, deep wrinkles and pores, and heal the skin post-procedure.
Cryo Cooling Mask
Thanks to advanced freeze technology, our Cyro Cooling Mask helps soothe the skin and speeds recovery time after a procedure through the powers of:
- Brown Seaweed, which helps heal damaged skin.
- Pomegranate Extract boosts skin regeneration and is critical for speeding up healing time.
- CBD Oil helps reduce inflammation and redness.
- Algae Extract nourishes, hydrates, and softens the skin.
- Our patented Time Release Hyaluronic Acid delivers superior moisture after a treatment.
- Fragrance-free, Gluten-free, Oil-free, and Paraben-free, our Cyro Cooling Mask is perfect for skin that’s feeling sensitive post-procedure.
Hydracell+ Neck Mask:
Sheet masks aren’t just for faces! With the help of medical grade pure Hyaluronic Acid, this unique medical grade gel mask restores skin elasticity, structure, and suppleness post-treatment with:
- Zinc, an important nutrient for healing wounds, also works to reduce scarring.
- Arnica prevents bruising and helps soothe the aches and pains associated with treatments.
- Copper tames inflammation and promotes elastin and collagen production. Plus, copper acts as an antioxidant and promotes the production of hydrating glycosaminoglycans, like hyaluronic acid.
- Our Hydracell Neck Mask instantly reveals a more youthful skin tone and texture by firming, smoothing, and minimizing the visible signs of aging after a procedure.
White Lip Mask
Perfect for plumping up puckers, this nurturing and contouring lip mask revitalizes lips with:
- Swertia Chirata Extract, which increases cellular turnover and stimulates collagen to reveal youthful, resilient skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful, plant derived humectant, maintains skin hydration. The end result? Lush, plump lips!
- Quinoa’s 8 essential amino acids help repair lips, while also stimulating collagen synthesis.
- Our White Lip Mask is ideal for maintaining lip appearance or boosting repair post-treatment.
Customize Masks with AMP
Sheet masks will remain one of the most popular skincare items to use post-procedure in 2019 and beyond.
Do you want to create your own completely customized sheet masks or facial masks? Whether you are a Physician, Solo Aesthetician, or a Med-Spa owner, AMP can help you build your own exclusive, custom formulated masks! You can select and design everything, including:
- Hero ingredients
Whether you want to design a trendy sheet mask, a gel peel off mask, or a clay-to-powder mud mask, AMP Medical Products is here to help skincare professionals design the facial masks their clients want.
Want to learn more about AMP’s sheet masks? Visit: AMP Medical Grade Sheet Masks